Browse State Required Courses Via Our Interactive Map:

Alcohol Seller/Server Education Course Detail:

Most states across the U.S. require a license before a person can sell or serve alcohol. Before you can acquire your alcohol serving permit, you must take the required alcoholic beverage or bartending training.

Our Alcohol Server / Seller Education provides you with the necessary know-how to be a responsible beverage seller.

With this course, you will learn:

  • the laws regulating sale or service to minors, intoxicated persons and non-members of a private club
  • protecting yourself and your establishment from liability
  • recognizing the effects of alcohol on customers
  • preventing customers from becoming intoxicated
  • refusal of sale
  • checking IDs and recognizing minors accurately
  • preventing second-party sales

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *