Tours: By Appointment Only
- No Driving Insurance Required- Truck is delivered to and picked up from event sites.
- Route Rentals will require Driver Service (View Rates Tab)
- All Rentals Require Certificate of Insurance on file
- Route Rentals: route rentals are defined as a rental with the purpose of selling food to the public while conducting a route or stop on public city, county, or state property. These rentals will require licensing through the appropriate cities or counties visited.
- Private Events: private event rentals are defined as on site catering, promotional events, marketing events, and or tastings conducted on private property by a Licensed food vendor with existing city or county licensing. These rentals do not require licensing as the food truck is considered a support the demands of onsite cooking.
- Festivals/Public Events: festival/public event rentals are defined as on site cooking, promotional events, marketing events, and or tastings conducted on public property by a licensed food vendor with existing city or county licensing.These rentals do not require licensing as the food truck is considered a support rental to perform the demands of onsite cooking.
- Garland Sunfire range with 10 burners and 2 full size ovens
- Win-Holt Heating/Proofing cabinet, holds approx. 33 full size sheet pans
- Saturn 22 cu ft refrigerator
- 3 compartment sink
- Hand Washing sink
- 60″ x 30″ Stainless steel prep table
- 220 Volt Single Phase Generator Bypass Connection
- 50 lb Capacity Propane Tank
- 20 Gallon Waste Tank
- 10 Gallon Fresh Water Tank
- Propane Powered Electric Generator
(W x L x H)
7.5 Ft x 25 ft x 14ft