Included In All Membership Packages.
Easy to use on the Cloud Facility and Station Booking Calendar
- You can Book the hours you need when you need them
- Have a confirmed Special Event a month or two away? You can Book station hours up to 3 months in advance.
- Would you like a set schedule for your operation? We can place you on a dedicated schedule.
24/7 Access to your stored goods and supplies
- No need to call management and no need to book this on the calendar.
- Simply use your proximity access card to enter your home facility 24/7. Pick up or drop off any day any hour.
- The calendar is only used when scheduling prep, cooking, or specialty equipment station time.
- Centralized Document Management Tool
- Maintenance Request Tool
- Submit a Request with pictures and or written description
- Account Management
- Pay bills online
- View current, upcoming, and previous bills
- Request a Package upgrade
- Request Extra Storage needs
That’s right, any non-booked unused package hours rollover to the next month
Yes, if a dedicated schedule is required we will accommodate that as-well.
How long are your agreements?
Food licensing through the health department is available in two categories. Seasonal or Year round vendor. Your agreement with Dream Kitchen must reflect your health license requirements.
How To Get Started:
(Click Though the Tabs To Learn More)
- Certificate Of Insurance
- Health Sanitation License
- Copy of a Valid Photo ID
- All Clients must Provide proof of liability insurance, listing Dream Kitchen as additional insured, and maintain such policy for the duration of any kitchen use.
Our facilities operate on a 24/7 365 shared working environment. We take safety very serious. Company owners and Key-card holders must pass a background check. Individuals with any history of the listed items below will receive an application denial.
- Food Tampering Charges
- Sexual Offences
- Criminal Battery Charges within 2 years of Application Date
- Who you are?
- What are your Products and Services?
- How will you Sell those Products and Services?
- What type of Budget are you working with?
- How do you plan to leverage the Dream Kitchen platform?
- A Professionally Designed Logo
- Website w/ Products or Service Menu
- Business Cards
- Product Sell Sheet or Service Menu
After your tour or upon request you’ll receive a private link to our secure online application form. A $30 Application fee will be collected at this time. You’ll follow the detailed instructions, answer the questions, upload a copy of your Insurance Certificate, valid photo ID, and health sanitation licenses. This will automatically start the background check and application review. Once our review is complete you’ll receive a digital occupancy agreement. Review the document, then Simply Sign the Occupancy Agreement for your selected location and package.
Payment and Access
2.Dream Kitchen App Credentials
3.Booking Calendar Credentials
4.Facility Proximity Card or Applicable Access Code
5.Dream Kitchen Facility Handbook