Browse State Required Courses Via Our Interactive Map:
Alcohol Seller/Server Education Course Detail:
Most states across the U.S. require a license before a person can sell or serve alcohol. Before you can acquire your alcohol serving permit, you must take the required alcoholic beverage or bartending training.
Our Alcohol Server / Seller Education provides you with the necessary know-how to be a responsible beverage seller.
With this course, you will learn:
- the laws regulating sale or service to minors, intoxicated persons and non-members of a private club
- protecting yourself and your establishment from liability
- recognizing the effects of alcohol on customers
- preventing customers from becoming intoxicated
- refusal of sale
- checking IDs and recognizing minors accurately
- preventing second-party sales