2| Understand Our Requirements

Business Plan-01

  1. Insure your company and request a certificate of insurance naming your selected location as an additional insured.
    1. Feel free to contact us via email and request a sample insurance certificate outlining the minimum coverage requirements.
    2. Follow this link to our preferred insurance vendor: http://shareddreamkitchen.com/listings/insurance/
  2. Get Your Food Service State Manager License
    1. State law requires that one kitchen manager be licensed as a Food Manger by the state health department.
    2. Follow this link if you would like to take the class with us via our online licensing service: http://shareddreamkitchen.com/listings/training-and-licensing/